Bumper Gap Mod

SSPOSSE

Ok, Fast4popper showed me a mod on his truck that blew my mind away.. it involves taking that annoying gap in the bumper to the fender out.. so finally after several months of shiznet to do, we finally find ourselves in the garage with my bumper laying on the floor and an air saw in hand.. i will post pics. of the process later this evening or by tomorrow. it will be an easy mod and able to do bout 1-2 hours with out having to stop and take pics along the way, plus at the same time we are cutting out the mesh in the main grille for my street scenes speed grill insert.. something we had planned along time ago and finally, like i said had time in our busy schedules to do.. so keep in tune if you like and we will have a write up on it and some pics.. bear in mind iam a novice write up guy, but hey give it a shot.. the question is do i trust Chris with an air saw and my grille ??? lolol answer that later..

Edited by SSPOSSE (see edit history)

man don't ruin your stock grill! Mine is already cut out I'll trade you I want to go back to the stock grille

Here is the link Rich!

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15814

already cut up.. done deal, should have come down and talked me out of it.. lol. well once again my bubble has been popped.. already had a write up, anyway i will get photos ready and post them anyway..

already cut up.. done deal, should have come down and talked me out of it.. lol. well once again my bubble has been popped.. already had a write up, anyway i will get photos ready and post them anyway..

well you guys didn't let me know you were gonna do it so how was supposed to know???? whatever....

After seeing Chris's truck with this done, I did it myself. Easy mod to do and well worth it. I was going to do a How-To on Shaun (kcsilverdoss) truck, but looks like Rich beat me too it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
this will be bad ass for the non roll pan guys. good looking out rich!

Oh, I thought they meant the front fender to bumper gap, but either way I'd like to check into it. I sure hope they post pictures soon.