Tru-cool Max 47391 Install Brackets

I just finished making brackets to bolt a Tru-Cool Max 4739 Transmission cooler to my truck. It uses all the factory bolt locations so no drilling is required. These are made out of 1/8" Aluminum. The driver side transmission line did not need any modification other than being pulled over a couple of inches. The passenger transmission line had to be cut and spun about 180*. I used a standard compression fitting to put it back together. My transmission temps are about 160* with a Yank TT3000 in 70* weather.

Would anyone else be interested in a set of these brackets? I could have a few sets of these made up pretty quickly if there was an interest for them. Let me know!

post-6258-1246995068_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1246995074_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1246995080_thumb.jpg

$45 shipped for just the brackets.

$65 shipped for the brackets and all necessary hardware to install the brackets. Includes quick disconnect fittings for the cooler, compression fitting, bolts, and nuts.

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)

There seems to be enough interest, so I'm having a small batch made. I should be able to pick them up later today and be able to ship them out tomorrow. I'll have hardware tomorrow or Saturday if anyone wants a kit with hardware.

Let me know

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a picture of the brackets and all the hardware that is included. You get everything as pictured except for the temp sensor. That is just to show that there is a spot for the temp sensor to snap into.

post-6258-1248362604_thumb.jpg

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...