wild2003ss

Question

• Answers 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I would like to see the shirt be offered in another color then white and have just silverado ss on the left upper chest and then maybe on the back have silverado.com on the upper back maybe with all the colors on the ss silverados lined up next to each other with say if your looking at the back of the shirt have maybe a blue ss and a silver silverado ss facing towards the middle of the back and then have the red and black ss on the right facing the middle of the back and maybe between them up above the hood area have 6.0 High Output on there also I think that would produce alot of sales and everyone would be happy without having to just buy their color ss shirt or if there color is out having to buy a different one. maybe yes no? I would definatly buy one.

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

i think something simple would be cool, like just the ss badge on front and silverado on back... no trucks on them cause it will start to look like a nascar shirt.

word. the PT.net shirts are simple and sweet! maybe like a 3/4 sleeve baseball tee.

sleeves could be color matched to specified truck color.

Champro-3-4-Sleeve-Undershi.jpg

birch will be hard to find, but i am looking.

another cool thing to consider would be for the intimidator guys, printing the production number on the back where the jersey number goes.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

i think something simple would be cool, like just the ss badge on front and silverado on back... no trucks on them cause it will start to look like a nascar shirt.

:withstupid: exactly what I'm saying.. almost embarassing to wear LOL

word. the PT.net shirts are simple and sweet! maybe like a 3/4 sleeve baseball tee.

sleeves could be color matched to specified truck color.

Champro-3-4-Sleeve-Undershi.jpg

birch will be hard to find, but i am looking.

another cool thing to consider would be for the intimidator guys, printing the production number on the back where the jersey number goes.

hells yeah i love baseball shirts, they looks awesome and simple... i'd be in for a couple of those...

-Rob

YAA-YUH... I don't have any Silverado SS gear and I have been wanting to get something!.. Even though they might be guy shirts, I would still wear them when I can!..lol.. =] Let me know where I can get them or any kind of Silverado SS stuff!.. =]

These are the ones i have 1 in black and 1 in grey, The SS is embroidered on the front left and on the upper back.

i just wanted a new one thats has the black truck and another with the blue truck on back on the back. i own a whole lot of those ones. I got mine way back at Zippy 1 when josh and merv had them and just wanted a fresh 1

just wanted to say im in on buying a new one if anyone makes them and whats wrong with looking like a nascar shirt? almost all my shirts are nascar shirts thank you... I dont really care that much though, however i like the ideas of simple and not white!