LOUD exhaust?

Thanks for all the responses guys...as of right now I'm thinking of going with a set of the AS&M Headers, a couple of high-flow cats, and a couple of Super 40's dumped right under the bed. What do you guys think? Only reason I want those high flow cats is because emissions was re-instated here in CT so....What company do you guys recomend for high-flow cats?

Im currently running a dual inlet, dual outlet ravin muffler. Loud outside and Loud inside. I just ordered a dual inlet, dual outlet 50 series delta flow. For you guys that is running this muffler how does it sound? I wanted the loud sound outside but not so much inside. Thanks, Josh

FWIW, my B&B isn't all that loud outside the truck. Similar to a Borla. A notch better, I think. It's a little hard to hear at 40mph with the windows down.

They sound mean as heck inside...

edit: fixed spelling - one handed typing (broken arm) sucks.

Thanks for all the responses guys...as of right now I'm thinking of going with a set of the AS&M Headers, a couple of high-flow cats, and a couple of Super 40's dumped right under the bed. What do you guys think? Only reason I want those high flow cats is because emissions was re-instated here in CT so....What company do you guys recomend for high-flow cats?

This Ebay company has fabulous prices and I got delivery of Magnaflow in less than a week using PayPal.

http://stores.ebay.com/Performance-Peddler...displayZ2QQtZkm

Butch 02 Sierra Denali

Archived