Ss Meets In Orange County/sounthern Cali

chevyssgurl06

Question

HEY.. So I've been on this website for a while and I have noticed that in the meet section, there aren't any in OC/Southern Cali =[ .. Is there any way that one can be organized over here on the West Coast for us SS/GM owners?

What do you guys think?

5 answers to this question

This should probably be in the Meet & Gathering thread but anyway. I'm game as long as it's the weekend before 4 of July :D

We'll be flying back home for a vacation. Can't be the 26th. I'll be at Warpped Tour. So the 27th or 28th would rock. We'll be staying in HB that weekend.

I was about to post if anything was happening during this time in Cali. Of course I won't have my SS beings it'll be 2,000 mile away but I'd love to come out and meet other members and see your rides.

If nothing is gonna to happen that weekend it's cool. Just set up a meet and plan on a date chevyssgurl06, ppl will come. It don't have to be nothing special. Just meeting in a parking lot and BS'n, Putting a face to a name is cool. Then things will evolve from there ;)

This definitely belongs in the events and get togather section. We just had a SoCal meet 2 weeks and one month before that.

yeah this definately should be in the events section. but there a couple guys over on pt.net that are down to meet up on the weekends in OC somewhere we just havent set anything up yet. but i'm gonna try to put one together some time in July maybe, probably make it for the speedzone go-kart place off of the 60.

-Rob

yeah this definately should be in the events section. but there a couple guys over on pt.net that are down to meet up on the weekends in OC somewhere we just havent set anything up yet. but i'm gonna try to put one together some time in July maybe, probably make it for the speedzone go-kart place off of the 60.

-Rob

Im game for speedzone haven't been to that place in a LONG time.

Im game for speedzone haven't been to that place in a LONG time.

yeah man when we went last year that meet was pretty fun. definately good times!!! but imma work on that sometime next month, i told Chase i was gonna probably post it up once his truck was ready to bring out...

-Rob