Nbs Crew Cab Cat-back Options

tdrumm1

I just got a used 06 Vmax Crew cab 4x4, and am wondering what is out there as far as cat-back exhausts are concerned. In cab resonance and resistance to rust are my biggest priorities in addition to a more agressive sound and better performance.

I know about the Corsa cat-back for Sierra Denalis, but I'm not crazy about the price.

Any one else make cat-backs for my truck?

Your truck is already true duals from the manifolds back. All that you need to do is go to a local muffler shop and have them replace the existing dual in, dual out muffler with two mufflers. IMO you won't gain much more with a cat back system in your particular truck. As for cab drone go with Magnaflow mufflers and you won't be disapointed. As for rust your current exhaust is stainless 3" tubing so as long as the muffler shop welds with stainless wire (not many do) then you will be fine.

Your truck is already true duals from the manifolds back. All that you need to do is go to a local muffler shop and have them replace the existing dual in, dual out muffler with two mufflers. IMO you won't gain much more with a cat back system in your particular truck. As for cab drone go with Magnaflow mufflers and you won't be disapointed. As for rust your current exhaust is stainless 3" tubing so as long as the muffler shop welds with stainless wire (not many do) then you will be fine.

Thanks for the input. I noticed how my exhaust was configured, but couldn't find a pseudo direct replacement DI/DO muffler, which was my orginal plan. It never crossed my mind to just use two SI/SO mufflers. Thanks!