New Edelbrock Pro-flo Xt Intake Manifold

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

ok so mines done nightmare!!!! i will take pictures tomarrow but it just came off the dyno and im not sold on it yet , i have lots of things to talk about like injectors, im running stock injector after i fabbed new brackets which was a bitch plumbing the fuel system is not cheap on these intakes people i will do a parts list and rough cost on this intake but i will say this now i wish i went with the fast90 i should have spent tthe money on it cause in the end its was about the same amount......im to tired to start this right now but i will be on tomarrow night and post up everythingwith dyno sheets i have all the info on this manifold

ok so mines done nightmare!!!! i will take pictures tomarrow but it just came off the dyno and im not sold on it yet , i have lots of things to talk about like injectors, im running stock injector after i fabbed new brackets which was a bitch plumbing the fuel system is not cheap on these intakes people i will do a parts list and rough cost on this intake but i will say this now i wish i went with the fast90 i should have spent tthe money on it cause in the end its was about the same amount......im to tired to start this right now but i will be on tomarrow night and post up everythingwith dyno sheets i have all the info on this manifold

interesting :chevy:

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)