• Cheapest- uncoated bracket only
  2. 2. Which would you prefer?

• 6 piston rear bracket
    • 4 piston rear bracket

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably cause people aren't purchasing them enough to keep making them if I was you I would still grab the front and maybe if he makes more he will hit you up with the back one or you could get a after market rear you'd still be saving a lot of loot ssbc makes a decent brake setup that was my first choice till I found these kits I think the rear was 1000 and the front was 1500 I think the zo6 front is better

Sorry if I confused anyone, but I only have one front set left but I have more than a few rear sets. I've had more than a couple email saying they want to pay in full or put a deposit down, but yet to have anyone actually send the money.

I may end up making more front brackets. I thought I had less hardware for the front kits than I did. When I get home I'll have to inventory the hardware and that will determine how many more I make. If I don't make more brackets, I'm not sure what I'd do with all this metric hardware.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, last set is sold. I've had more than a few people email me asking about the brackets recently so I will probably end up making one last run of brackets. But only enough to use up the last of the hardware I have. It will probably be the end of July early August when they are done.