142 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer more?

• Highest price/most complete - anodized bracket with all hardware included
    • Middle price- anodized bracket no hardware
    • Cheapest- uncoated bracket only
  2. 2. Which would you prefer?

• 6 piston rear bracket
    • 4 piston rear bracket

Hey guys. Sorry for leaving you all in the dark. Long story short, had to go out of town to work because my regular job had no work for more than 2 months. I've been working 7 days a week trying to make up for lost work and haven't had any time to even think about getting online. Anyway, I'm back. The first run is all done and finished. Hardware should be here by the end of the weekend are I've almost got everything else sorted out. Should be ready to ship before the end of the month. Hopefully sooner.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So good news and bad news. Bad news is I can't sell the brackets I made. The insurance is way to expensive and I can't risk the liability. Good news is I was contacted by someone that was interested in making them and he has them ready to go. His name is Rudy and this is his email. He is a stand up guy and is releasing them in the same order I was going to. I've already pmed anyone that pmed me about a set for stock spindles. Sorry about all the delays and such. I really wanted to produce these but its just not worth losing everything to make a few bucks. So here is is email if you are still interested.

[email protected]

So good news and bad news. Bad news is I can't sell the brackets I made. The insurance is way to expensive and I can't risk the liability. Good news is I was contacted by someone that was interested in making them and he has them ready to go. His name is Rudy and this is his email. He is a stand up guy and is releasing them in the same order I was going to. I've already pmed anyone that pmed me about a set for stock spindles. Sorry about all the delays and such. I really wanted to produce these but its just not worth losing everything to make a few bucks. So here is is email if you are still interested.

[email protected]

damn, after all that anticipation.... luckily im stopping with my 6 pot vette calipers already :cheers:

• 3 years later...

Just got mine today and they look great real quality parts and Rudy is great to deal with anybody thinking about these you'll be worry free I've got no complaints they came super quick and I'm a happy camper I wouldn't deal with anyone else that sells brackets like these.

I have hunted high and low go to number1gmparts.com for the calipers and banjo nuts and washers and pads and pins. then go directly to baer for the rotors. if I was Rudy I would not supply a kit it would cost to much and he would have to mark it up to make a profit which would cost you more. this is the best deal your going to get that's why he doesn't make a kit these parts I found are brand new but it's around 2000 to 2500 for complete set front and back that's not bad compared to aftermarket kits that would cost double or more.

Plus, thats the beauty in this brake kit. You can piece it together little by little until its done. You dont have to come up with 2200 bucks right away. But yeah, compared to 4500 for brembo, wilwood, and baer kits, this one takes the cake.

Plus, thats the beauty in this brake kit. You can piece it together little by little until its done. You dont have to come up with 2200 bucks right away. But yeah, compared to 4500 for brembo, wilwood, and baer kits, this one takes the cake.

yup and if you don't mind used you could piece it together for half that but I like new so it's a win win for me check those web sites in my post above they will have everything you need I searched high and low best deals going if I'm wrong please post the site for us all