Sign in to follow this  
dkkustoms

Z06 Brake Upgrade Brackets Poll

Z06 bracket Poll  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let me know what you guys would prefer. Obviously the no hardware raw version would be substantially less expensive and the more complete would be substantially more expensive.

Edited by dkkustoms

A total kit for the front would be great. The only thing I would want to have to buy seperate would be the calipers.

Let me know what you guys would prefer. Obviously the no hardware raw version would be substantially less expensive and the more complete would be substantially more expensive.

Has anyone checked fitment issues for the 6 piston on the rear. Is there a 15" rotor for the rear, with all the issues with the 6 piston calipers on th 14" rotors upfront it seems that 15" would be a must for the rear.

Has anyone checked fitment issues for the 6 piston on the rear. Is there a 15" rotor for the rear, with all the issues with the 6 piston calipers on th 14" rotors upfront it seems that 15" would be a must for the rear.

14" on the rear will work no prob and give 100% pad engagement

the prob on the front is the mounting ears on the caliper can not get any closer to center because of the spindle design

Was going to start playing with the rears today but ran into a hiccup. Our CNC spit out a tool so now we get to figure out why.

The 6 piston front caliper will fit the 14 rear rotors without any loss of pad contact. However a bracket was never produced.

The perfect combo would be 6-piston front using 15" Rotors and 6- piston rear over the thicker 14" Rotors.

both sets would have the maximum pad contact.

The 6 piston front caliper will fit the 14 rear rotors without any loss of pad contact. However a bracket was never produced.

The perfect combo would be 6-piston front using 15" Rotors and 6- piston rear over the thicker 14" Rotors.

both sets would have the maximum pad contact.

that would make our trucks stop like a new corvette well allmost :P

I would want the 15" front and 14" rear. All hardware include. Will smaller wheels than 20" fit?

I would want the 15" front and 14" rear. All hardware include. Will smaller wheels than 20" fit?

probably not...itd be real close.

i have rear brackets if interested. one set left.

i have some stuff for sale. front calipers rear brackets banjo bolts crush washers rear powerslot rotors.!!!!! check the thread... http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55991

Edited by Sick03ss

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this