Silveradoss.com Featured Truck Section

Tzer

Question

What's up with the SilveradoSS.com Featured Truck section.

It hasn't been updated or I should say a truck hasn't been featured since July of 2008.

I'd say, Feature trucks again or get rid of it or rename it to ohhh ummm "About my truck w/pictures"

I know I'm nowhere near being a "featured truck" but I'm sure some ppl on here have spent lots of time and money to mod to their liking and would love tell their friends to come to the site and check out what they accomplished. I know there's nothing more then a story behind their mods and pic's but it would make that person feel good.

I'm sure the membership has grown since July - 2008. We might be missing out on some sweet rides and cool mods that could be "Featured Trucks"

THis was just bugging me, Anyone else?

^^^^^I like the idea on thread of past winners, Id like to see the previous champs myself (I just missed the ftc last year).

Maybe with some newbies on the site (including myself) we can get some interest again? Just an idea. I would put my truck up, nothing too special but it does have some unique features only seen one other Sss that has the featue.

^^^^^I like the idea on thread of past winners, Id like to see the previous champs myself (I just missed the ftc last year).

Maybe with some newbies on the site (including myself) we can get some interest again? Just an idea. I would put my truck up, nothing too special but it does have some unique features only seen one other Sss that has the featue.

CHase

Krambo

Dave

Imposter ss

Me

chris

was there anyone else?

The FTC was ended after last summer from a lack of input from what I understand....there weren't enough nominees and people voting in order to continue it.

Dan is correct, everyone talked about it until i actually did it, then no nominations, no interest, nothing.