Houston Tx Guys

Hey All,

I have a request from a customer. His son just graduated college and has a job offer in Houston (11000 Equity Dr. Northwest Houston 77041)

He needs info on housing. He's looking @ Jersey Village, Sugarland & Katy. Unfortunately, he hears as much good and bad about each area and needs some guidance on where to look.

Hope you guys can give some advice. TIA.

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

Well, I can tell you about Jersey Village being that I've had friends who lived there and I graduated from JVHS back in 2001. Jersey Village is nice... but on a serious downside it FLOODS. It has a bayou and a lake in it that fills up quickly and backs up into houses. I remember back in '01 & '02 it flooded bad & one of those times they had only gotten 7 inches of rain in a short amount of time. My friend had gotten about a foot of water in his house.. they decided to move out after getting flooded so often. Also the JV cops are a bunch of A*Holes with speed traps all over the place & they will get you for going 5 mph over the speed limit like they had got me. :mad:

Considering where the office is i would say no to Sugarland just because of the commute. As stated JV floods, so i would definetly focus around Katy. Lots of new development and plenty going on.

northwest harris county champions area cypresswood dr we have alot new luxury apt out here i been livin out here my whole life very nice area i see 100,000 dollars car eveyday sorry gettin off topic just typin crazy

yea sugurland isn't really northwest houston.

i live in cypress, it's really nice over here and theres apartments and houses ranging all over the place in price.

cypresswood and champions is also really nice, espcially champions.

...and theres also acre homes LOL

yea sugurland isn't really northwest houston.

i live in cypress, it's really nice over here and theres apartments and houses ranging all over the place in price.

cypresswood and champions is also really nice, espcially champions.

...and theres also acre homes LOL

Acres Homes?!! LOLOL. No way man.. nobody wants any part of that place HaHa.