2009 Hemi

RAYRAY25

• 1 year later...

I actually got one as a rental after an accident in the V-max last Jan. I really wish i could've picked my truck up before returning the ram... it ran good enough to make me wonder but I bet i'd still beat it. My dad's got a tundra double cab with the dual exhaust and i've ran him twice, we're tied.

• 3 months later...

I have gone up against a new tundra, I got him pretty good, but what I think is funny is theres a guy who lives by me who has this hideous maroon titan. Everytime he sees me he lines up next to me and gets his ass handed to him, lol the funniest was last time he tried he has one of those truck bed sized water tanks used for pesticide spraying in the back of his truck completely FULL, and he still thought he had a chance. Needless to say that made my day alot better when we stopped after I beat him and I saw his truck lunge foreward into the crosswalk after he had stopped because of the water sloshing. :-)

• 2 weeks later...