2009 Hemi

RAYRAY25

Has anyone ran a NBS with the 390 HP Hemi? If not is there anyone out there with an actual 1/4 mile time?

i know a guy who has one but wouldnt run it. we were even at a red light one day and he wouldnt go

My brother-in-law just got one and is being really secretive about it. I think that I'll be secretive about borroing my co-worker's SuperChips this weekend when we go ride 4wheelers. My truck is bone stock except the drop and I don't think I'll stand a chance otherwise.

My 07 VMaxx with a Nelson Tune runs a 15.1 quarter and I ran run a few weeks ago. From a 55ish -80 roll (I kicked down to 2nd) I pulled him about 1.5 to 2 links. We ran again from a 65ish roll to 80 and it was dead even (I believe that time it kicked down to 3rd). I was impressed with mine seing as he still has more power... Either way the guy was cool about it and shot me a thumbs up when we were both done. lol his female passenger was not so happy when we first ran as he was getting hit a few times in the shoulder. My Girlfriend however is used to this and just sat back in the seat I like to think I have her trained lol.

My 07 VMaxx with a Nelson Tune runs a 15.1 quarter and I ran run a few weeks ago. From a 55ish -80 roll (I kicked down to 2nd) I pulled him about 1.5 to 2 links. We ran again from a 65ish roll to 80 and it was dead even (I believe that time it kicked down to 3rd). I was impressed with mine seing as he still has more power... Either way the guy was cool about it and shot me a thumbs up when we were both done. lol his female passenger was not so happy when we first ran as he was getting hit a few times in the shoulder. My Girlfriend however is used to this and just sat back in the seat I like to think I have her trained lol.

:rollin::crazy:

I have had my truck going on two years and have made every attempt to run a new tundra with no luck. It's like they see my Vortex Maxx badge and don't want any part of it. LOL Has anybody had any better luck or seen one run at the track?

I have had my truck going on two years and have made every attempt to run a new tundra with no luck. It's like they see my Vortex Maxx badge and don't want any part of it. LOL Has anybody had any better luck or seen one run at the track?

tundra's can run..i've seen a crew max 4wd run a mid 14.

i personally have run three with the stock 3.73 gearing; 1 rcsb, & 2 ecsb. all were stock except the regular cab having an exhaust. they all jumped me off the line good but i sucked em up and put a length or two between us. now i have a different gears and a locker and i can't find one that wants a go

you beat a new ram?, whats your time at the track?

ps, how about a new tundra, raced those?

lol... uhh yeah i have and i beat 2 new tundras as well.... berfore my cam swap i ran a 13.9@96mph.... now i should be low/mid 13's.... :chevy: