Z06 Brake Upgrade Brackets

dkkustoms

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it would be a lot easier except for the fact that in leaves me wide open liability wise if someone does something stupid, gets hurt, kills someone, etc and then they come after me personally. Then I'll get to spent a whole lot of money trying to keep some lawyer from taking everything I've ever worked for. Regardless either way if I don't charge sales tax and the California Tax Franchise Board finds out then I'll pay more in penalties and fines than I'l make. All in all its not worth the risk for me. If the brackets sell I plan on producing them in batches until people stop wanting them. I also have plans to make other products that I think others might like as well. So basically its a bit more work now, but I am a lot more protected and gain a lot more in the end and people will get something they want.

k, makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I too am interested in getting a set of the rotors and brakets. I am tired of my brakes shaking my teeth out of my head and having to have the rotors turned every 9000 miles! Let me know if you are able to get a deal on the rotors.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Sorry for leaving you all in the dark. Long story short, had to go out of town to work because my regular job had no work for more than 2 months. I've been working 7 days a week trying to make up for lost work and haven't had any time to even think about getting online. Anyway, I'm back. The first run is all done and finished. Hardware should be here by the end of the weekend are I've almost got everything else sorted out. Should be ready to ship before the end of the month. Hopefully sooner.

Hey guys. Sorry for leaving you all in the dark. Long story short, had to go out of town to work because my regular job had no work for more than 2 months. I've been working 7 days a week trying to make up for lost work and haven't had any time to even think about getting online. Anyway, I'm back. The first run is all done and finished. Hardware should be here by the end of the weekend are I've almost got everything else sorted out. Should be ready to ship before the end of the month. Hopefully sooner.

What's the price gona be ?

Price is going to be $300. I wanted to offer them for cheaper but like Ray said before, these things are not cheap to make.

I haven't taken any pre-orders or reserved any, but I've kept every email that I've received from anyone interested. I will try to offer them in the order that people emailed me or posted that they were interested to keep things fair. I know there are a lot of guys that have been very patiently waiting for me to be done with these. I appreciate your patience. If the first batch sells out I have the material to do more and the wait won't be nearly as long. The version for the McGaughty drop spindle is still being worked on but I'm planning on doing the rears first which will be a little while before I can get back to them. Also, anyone that purchases the fronts and purchases the rears if/when they are done will receive the rears at a discounted price. I had hoped to have the fronts and rears all done to offer a discounted package deal but lack of funds prohibited me. Thanks again for all your patience guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...