Z06 Brake Upgrade Brackets

dkkustoms

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone take a measurement for me to see if I have the same rotor as what guys are using

from back face of disc to inside hub face

and disc thickness

also I have 3 or more sets of new calipers for sale $450 shipped

please any info would be great

Just a little update. I may have a source for the calipers. I emailed a distributer I found and he says he can beat $950.00 shipped for both front and rear calipers in group buys of 10 but I'm waiting for a final price though. I'm also trying to get the banjo bolts and crush washers from him as well. That way everyone has all the parts they need other than the rotors which Ray (supersub) is the man to see about those. The bad part is that the supplier doesn't want to deal with multiple buyers so what he wants one payment and ship all to one address. I don't mind doing it as long as I receive all the funds from everyone interseted. Material has been ordered and is on the way. I ordered enough to make a batch of stock/Belltech spindle versions, McGaughys drop spindle version, and possibly even a small run for those that want to run the Baer two piece front rotors. Mind you the front two piece rotors are twice the price as the one piece rotors. But it will probably be an option for the few that want to go that route.

Sounds like a deal to me! keep us posted on the banjo bolts and crush washers as well. It would be great if we could get most of the parts at one time. So the source of rotors will be Ray as always, and you will provide the brackets, and if the deal falls through, F&R Calipers and possibly the banjo bolts and crush washers. That should save us a lot on shipping haha.

When everything is sorted through, count me in for a belltech spindle set and everything else needed for the front and the rear setup.

If/when you get the rear brackets, will the work with 15" rotors?

Again, thanks for all your time and effort

So great news guys. I found a source for all four calipers for $940.00 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. We don't have to arrange group buys, just call when you are ready. The banjo bolt and washers are not included.

Good deal! That is what I paid for mine shipped.

Daym i guess i misunderstood what ray said...

hmmm.. so with the rear calipers being 4 pistons, with the 14" rotor combo do just fine unlike when paired with the front 6 pistons?

Hey Dk, do you know if he ships outside the lower 48?

I live in Alaska so if he can't send it to me, do you think there's anyway I could have the calipers sent to you? Then when you're ready, throw the brackets and whatever else needed in the box and ship it out to me?

Edited by haul@ss (see edit history)

Daym i guess i misunderstood what ray said...

hmmm.. so with the rear calipers being 4 pistons, with the 14" rotor combo do just fine unlike when paired with the front 6 pistons?

Hey Dk, do you know if he ships outside the lower 48?

I live in Alaska so if he can't send it to me, do you think there's anyway I could have the calipers sent to you? Then when you're ready, throw the brackets and whatever else needed in the box and ship it out to me?

The way the full setup goes, is a 15" rotor up front with 6 piston calipers. The rears are 14" rotors with 4 piston calipers.

I have no problem with that, but I bet Ray will. He is a pretty reasonable guy and always willing to help.

Edited by dkkustoms (see edit history)