Z06 Brake Upgrade Brackets

dkkustoms

So I'm starting a new thread since the previous one was actually from Ray selling the run he did. Here is a few pics of the progress we made today. Not 100% what I want just yet, but pretty close.

img1908t.jpg

img1909.jpg

img1914r.jpg

This was the first one we made. Depths or zeros were off, can't remember.

img1917.jpg

Corrected zeros, added chamfers and 30 minutes in the tumbler/de-burrer

img1915rbk.jpg

img1916o.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JF 03 SS I noticed that there are two different set of rotors? are the both 15 inch and who makes them? noticed one set was one piece are the baers ray is selling for 600 a set two piece?

The black ones were the 14" powerslots that I started out with before changing to the 15" rotors that I got from Ray (supersub)

Someone needs to make a thread whit all the part#'s, i would but i miss placed my notebook. either way heres the part# for the rotors.

copy/pasted from the other thread.

Rotors are Baer # for the front are 6910962,6920962.

the Rear are 6910526,and 6920526

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

I thought i replied to this post yesterday but apparently didn't. For those who can wait for a group buy on the Z06 Calipers, I have gotten a hold of a guy who's willing to do one but needs all orders put in before he starts charging cards and sending them out. Here's what I posted in the previous thread:

I don't know if you started gathering info on the C6 Z06 front calipers but just thought I'd try to see if I could be of any help. I emailed a few people about somewhat of a group buy for 10 sets of calipers and so far this is the best I've gotten:

If 10 sets are ordered, price would be $475 + $15 for shipping bringing the total to $490 Shipped.

They are for a set of brand new OEM GM C6 Z06 front Calipers only.

The guy said the price is only good over the phone with a MC/Visa and would prefer one transaction, and if that's not possible, he would have to wait till he actually get all 10 orders in before he could send any out.

He also said he'd do $475 for the rears if anyone was interested and could probably combine shipping for discount.

I am aware that there are better deals out there for individual buys every now and then. This is just the best deal we have found as far as solid group buys go. Just to clarify for those of you who have messaged me and also for future ones, I am not the one selling them. I am simply just calling around to find the best deal for us. When enough interest is shown (10 members), I'll let the guy know and he will decide what to do as far as contact and transactions go.