Finalized Official Thread Los Angeles Meet

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since we live in Las Vegas now---Zippy and I are pretty close, and I know he's been wanting to get to Cali to meet a bunch of you guys :cheers:

Memorial Day weekend would be a perfect time for us to come out there so I'd say 90% chance we'll be able to make it. He said he'd post back on here within the next couple of days if we can go. :driving:

Yeah I could wait also Justin, but still it would be kool to have you here for the meet. Are you going to be tunning out here in SoCal on the 26th through June 2nd? If so where?

It's not a "tuning" trip for me, more of a quasi-vacation, but will probably be tuning 15 vehicles or so.

Hey Aaron what's the list looking like for this meet. How many people are coming? Update the list. Oh and is anybody going to be tunning, cause I really want a tune!

Updated sir, got all you guys down! Let's stick with Sunday May 24th

Got a total of 20 including the maybes, wow, I think I'm gonna be starstruck with all these celebrity SS members coming

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

I'm in. I'll get to see Dave's truck hopefully. The wife and I will finally get to make a trip for a meet in California. Should be fun.

mike, how many days would you be heading out for?

with my home town ventura being just down the grade from thousand oaks, this would be a nice trip to make anyway. the meet would be extra motivation.

dave, would it be a big deal if i brought jarrid along?

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)