Paint Progress Pics

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice progress.............. :cheers: ....Truck is definitely gonna look killer when it's done.......Love the influence from '56 for the fuel filler........ :chevy:.............Little things like that add up to some serious respect.............Great Job!!!

Edited by GetWithIt (see edit history)

all of the mods are adding up to be a badass compilation that i couldnt be happier with. everything about it is perfect. its going to be a busy weekend blocking her out, but thats where the differences are made. I will keep the pics comin as progress continues...

Thanks for the compliments, and i cant tell you how excited i am!

I haven't read all of this yet, but looking at this first set of pictures makes me wonder how cool an SSS would look with the extended cab windows deleted.

The truck is certainly going to have a creative look to it compared to stock. Time for another photo shoot with a different magazine? :jester:

zippy!!! SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh!!!!! why you gotta spoil things for me like that? :jester:

I have been asked numberous times if i am filling in the rear windows. can you imagine the blind spots? the other mods i have came up with are welding the cab and bed as one piece? chopping the top? hmmmmm... all out of my price range right now.

soon it will be done my friends, soon. i say 2 weeks i will be in a cleaning frenzy!!

Looking really good man, we seem to have almost very similar taste and ideas. Main difference is you're actually putting those ideas to use hahaha. If i wasn't so busy.. oh yeah and broke... can't wait to see the updates!

chris i thought u already had EVERYTHING done to ur truck. seeing this makes me wonder, where the HELL did u come up with doing more and more? lol

me likey!

i thought i had everything done too... its an addiction for me. My painter asked me what i was thinking next and for once, i really dont have any ideas in my head. for now...

its gonna be a long weekend gettin her ready. I am thinking May 1 will be her street debut in her new clothing...

we'll see. can't rush perfection i guess! :cheers: