Paint Progress Pics

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went and seen this beast in person but sorry no pics though but Chris has definatly got a very nice truck! his truck makes mine look stock. very well done and that BOV is insanly loud! I should have taken some pics :banghead: but definatly another magazine worthy truck and TOTM again. cant wait for a meet sometime to see it again and take some pics hopefully.

I just went and seen this beast in person but sorry no pics though but Chris has definatly got a very nice truck! his truck makes mine look stock. very well done and that BOV is insanly loud! I should have taken some pics :banghead: but definatly another magazine worthy truck and TOTM again. cant wait for a meet sometime to see it again and take some pics hopefully.

thanks #12!! i dont even know what that is about, but i was told to say it.

dude you NEED some close ups of your truck, the pics you have dont do that tribal justice! that thing is SICK. i tried to get a close up with my cell but it didnt work right. I shoulda bought your truck when you were selling it. i love the blue and would love a "stock" SS again :cheers:

thanks #12!! i dont even know what that is about, but i was told to say it.

dude you NEED some close ups of your truck, the pics you have dont do that tribal justice! that thing is SICK. i tried to get a close up with my cell but it didnt work right. I shoulda bought your truck when you were selling it. i love the blue and would love a "stock" SS again :cheers:

Ive tried to get some good pics of the tribals but I get the same response from everyone they look better in person. I will try to get some better pics today.

• 3 weeks later...

i havent touched it to tell you the truth. i need to get on it! i been doin crap for others and traveling like a big dog for work. i do know that we already have more paint plans in store for the winter... so who knows... is it ever done? i thought so...once!

im going to need more piks of that hood in a PM ASAP

i will this coming weekend. at the chicago meet. i am sure there will be lots of pics. i am detailing it in between box building for bonji... I will have er allnice and clean for photos!