03 Sc Ss Problems

i have a 03 sc ss awd when i get on the throttle it wants to shut down like ther is no power i changed the plugs and it help alittle but now when i get on the throttle to 3000 rpms it stays at 3000 rpms and does a backfire i checked my fuel press and inline fuelpump but everything works fine so if anybody could help me with this issues thanks :chevy:

post-14955-1238471789_thumb.jpg

You need to provide more information - what is the observed fuel pressure? the observed MAP sensor reading, do you have a wideband on the truck, what is your AFR doing? any spark timing logs?

Mr. P. :)

Does REP (Reduced Engine power) pop up on the dash (DIC)?

By any chance did the dealership flash an "update" into the PCM and overwrite the supercharger tune? I can see an inexperienced Tech (or some one who was too lazy to open the hood) just overwriting the tune in an effort to make sure the truck has the most current GM updates. :uhoh:

:withstupid: my truck had a radix on it when i got it and it was doing something similar/ i didnt know anything about it but i found out that they clean sweeped the pcm not knowing anything about it cause i picked it up at a nissan dealership

Nice kit i have the same on in polished.....

Sounds like a tuning issue. Like its running to rich under throttle. I had a tune for my stock injectors while my bigger ones were in and it did basically the same thing...

On a side note is your IAT sensor relocated, if not you might be posting up the same pictures i did not to long ago.