Reduced Engine Power?

Ok that's exactly what it said when I turned my truck on rite now. I was @ walmart and I turn it on and it reved up to 2000rpm. And the dic said ''reduced engine power''. I shut it off, I recently put an AEM intake, I had and issue with the gasket that connects to the throttle body and the bend. I check it and it was slipping off and was loose. Now my engine light is on and iam sure that it might be that stupid gasket that came apart and is letting is messing up. Don't know what is happening iam asking for help! Thanks dudes!

REP mode is usually from a Throttle Body issue such as an obstruction, wet connectors (wiring) or a bad TPS (throttle position sensor). Since you were working around the TB for your CAI install, maybe you bumped something. Pull your intake tube off and look at the blade. Have someone slowly step on the peddle while you look at the sweep of the blade (key on of course and not running). See if it binds anywhere.

BTW, without logging software, a high idle is a symptom of an intake leak Post MAF. Check that bellow and clamp.

Well this morning before heading to work, I slipped the tube off change the gasket out that AEM supplied and swapped it out. Awesome that light is off and no problems! Yay! I just have to keep an eye out for it. Hey thanks fireman and krambo for your input very helpful dudes! I love this site! Btw, can you tell iam happy! Lmao! Thanks again!