A really good blow job

Xtremes10,

It would be a looong drive I live in the Dallas area but we will be installing it in San Antonio 5 hrs south of where i live at Farmtruc/Allen from Nelson tunings shop.

Come on down Maybe Allen can give you a tune at the same time

:cool:

Jonathan

2004ss thanks for the link I will check that out and see what they all have to sayabout turbo charging since its new here well for our trucks anyway I will see if it will help us out in any way.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xtremes10,

It would be a looong drive I live in the Dallas area but we will be installing it in San Antonio 5 hrs south of where i live at Farmtruc/Allen from Nelson tunings shop.

Come on down Maybe Allen can give you a tune at the same time

:cool:

Jonathan

2004ss thanks for the link I will check that out and see what they all have to sayabout turbo charging since its new here well for our trucks anyway I will see if it will help us out in any way.

ssblackss

I dont care if you live far east I go we have the same blood in our vanes..OIL. :lol:

I got Allen to tune my truck I just like seeing how things come togather and how they work..Geek :jester:

Thanks...

Isn't this the kit people were all concerned about the turbo's being so far under the truck?

At any rate, good luck, and can't wait to hear some impressions and results.

Ya, it sure was, at first glance I was even skeptical, but once all the good points are hit on, it makes sense.

I'm getting kind of curious myself on how this setup is going to run.

Low 13's would be nice,

allen

m396 #00-011,

Yes there were concerns with water injestion, ground clearance etc but these really don't seem to be an issue and the really don't come close to outwaying the good points of the kit. I have been very impressed with the kit as it stands the components are of a high quality Tial wastegates and blow off valves, silicone hoses, stainless steel clamps, wiring harnesses etc etc all look to be very easy to use and install and all look like its going to make a real nice and easy install.

:seeya:

ssblackss

Come on get this installed...it's not my truck but I want to see how much H.P these SS get after the install. Also you guys are waiting for Allen Dyno to come-in..Smart

I wish I still lived TX and I would drive down for the weekend and drink some :cheers: and see the H.P on these trucks :chevy:

Xtremes10,

I wish I still lived in Phoenix Man I loved it there lived in Scottsdale and flew out of Deer Valley out over Sun City on out to Sedona and to Flagstaff. Must get back to visit some time come and hang out and go to that night club can't remember what the name was but it had flame torches out front loads of high dollar cars out front?

ssblackss

Xtremes10,

I wish I still lived in Phoenix Man I loved it there lived in Scottsdale and flew out of Deer Valley out over Sun City on out to Sedona and to Flagstaff. Must get back to visit some time come and hang out and go to that night club can't remember what the name was but it had flame torches out front loads of high dollar cars out front?

ssblackss

ssblackss

Come on down..Have a couple of :cheers:

The only one place that I have seen that had the flame torches out front loads of high dollar cars out front? was the Hard Rock Cafe on 24th St and Camelback..That's gone now.

But you never know I'm might go down there when Allen gets the Dyno installed and have a DYNO weekend.. or something.. :D

Archived