A really good blow job

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ssblackss: after talking with you for some time, I can't help reading your posts with an accent or at least hearing your accent as I read, LOL, thanks a lot, hahahaha. :cheers:

The basic 5psi kit is supposed to run with the stock setup, pump, injectors, etc. However, we're going with some 43lb MultecII injectors because he'll be running high boost and the stock ones just aren't going to cut it, my only concern is, will an in-line pump or walboro in-tank replacement pump be neccessary?

I've seen other turbo applications and strong NA cars/trucks run larger injectors and no additional pump.

Although, the radix uses an in-line pump.

What do you guys think?

thanks,

allen

I was thinking since it takes a turbo a little while to wind up for it's full power you could use it as a little extra boost in the middle of the run. Now that would be crazy speed.

:wtf::wtf:

matt

Now I am sure that there will be some lag its inherrent (sp) with a turbo and there is no getting away from that but I really hope that when he meant no lag i think he may have meant it didnt feel like there was much to speak of. Again we will have to see when its in Man I cant wait

Jonathan

LWRDR don't get itchy just yet lets post some times first :nono:

xtremes10,

No the kit is for a rear mounted turbo system and it only requires mounting to the exhaust system towards the rear of the vehicle and the air is forced forward through thermo coated steel piping to the intake. and it uses the piping as a "type of" intercooler. seems to work well in tests.

ssblackss

Thanks for the info..make since now

:D

By useing a higher stall convertor like the TT3000 you will not notice the lag of the turbo so much. The smaller the turbo the quicker the spool-up and no lag, the ball bearing turbos spool real fast for bigger turbos and minimize the lag also. There is alot to be done that will make it seem as if there is no lag. The Syclone/Typhoon guys have been dealing with all this stuff since 1991 and have a good deal of experiance with the AWD Turbo because without wheelspin it will seem to lag alot more. try www.syty.net and use the search feature for alot of information.

By useing a higher stall convertor like the TT3000 you will not notice the lag of the turbo so much. The smaller the turbo the quicker the spool-up and no lag, the ball bearing turbos spool real fast for bigger turbos and minimize the lag also. There is alot to be done that will make it seem as if there is no lag. The Syclone/Typhoon guys have been dealing with all this stuff since 1991 and have a good deal of experiance with the AWD Turbo because without wheelspin it will seem to lag alot more. try www.syty.net and use the search feature for alot of information.

:withstupid:

Get a 2600, or 3000 stall converter.= instant power

Archived