A really good blow job

Hi All,

Just recieved my New STS turbo kit yesterday. 105lbs shipped weight could hardly get it in through the front door. :lol:

Well its all there and what a comprehensive setup it is. I am working with Farmtruc and STS the kit manufacturer to help develope this kit to work on our SS's. We will have tons of info on the install and power gains as soon as we get the kit installed. should be a couple of weeks off yet.

I will try to answer all questions but as to price you will have to contact STS directly or soon Farmtruc as he is becoming a distributor for these turbo systems and he can offer installation and tuning for them also.

:seeya:

ssblackss

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure will, If we see the results that are expected then we could give the S/C guys a little something to run against or maybe catch?

We must bear in mind this is the first kit kit on the SS I believe so its still R&D and very much a suck it and see type of deal but I am sure it will kick some seroius but on the road and track :thumbs:

ssblackss

Sure will, If we see the results that are expected then we could give the S/C guys a little something to run against or maybe catch?

We must bear in mind this is the first kit kit on the SS I believe so its still R&D and very much a suck it and see type of deal but I am sure it will kick some seroius but on the road and track :thumbs:

ssblackss

Hey now, dont get too confident. Your probably right though, youll probably end up being faster than us supercharged guys. :nono:

yes you are absolutely right don't count my chickens right?

Just a little friendly banter, not really sure what to expect though but it has to be better than stock but I am excited though

ssblackss

I was just giving you a hard time. Your gonna have one fast truck after its all said and done. :thumbs:

The kit itself is going to run just under $4,000 with everything included to run. then there is other add-ons, bigger injectors auxillary fuel pumps larger turbos different waste gates water methanol injection dual stage boost the list goes on and its all available, soon from Allen at Nelsons when he becomes the distributor for STS. we will see how this bad boy turns out then we can maybe suggest a kit for certain horsepower aspirations.

:cheers:

ssblackss

xtremes10,

No the kit is for a rear mounted turbo system and it only requires mounting to the exhaust system towards the rear of the vehicle and the air is forced forward through thermo coated steel piping to the intake. and it uses the piping as a "type of" intercooler. seems to work well in tests.

ssblackss

LWRDR,

I am guessing you mean the piping working like an intercooler? It wouldnt really work as the S/C is belt driven and would need to be of the front of the vehicle. But I know that there is less of a pressure drop in the piping (bieng as long as it is) than there is when using an intercooler with a front mounted T/C or S/C. now that is cool and greater for putting your boost to work for you as apposed to loosing it in various places along the route to the engine

Archived