Another Ss Sighting In Socal

Me and my buddys finished eating last nite and felt like going for. Cruise. So we headed down to Hollywood(california, not Florida!lol) and as iam getting off the off ramp I see evil headlites behind me! A 06 black SS with tint up front, and a badass sounding exhaust! So were messing around down Hollywood blvd. Then I pull at a lite and give it a rev, he pulls up and gives me.a rev. I turn give him the thumbs up. Kool dude just couldn't see inside his truck. Lol. But is it any socal members sss on here?

Now that I remember it looked like Blkssncpt's truck, but I remember he has his exhaust tips different. Well we really weren't next to eachother he was always a car behind. But hey I don't mind getting my doors blown out by an sss! As long as the guy isn't a Dick about it! But this guy seemed kool, other wise I would of posted in the street racing sect. Lol

nope sorry sir wasnt me... but i have been seeing more and more SS's around my area aswell. just last night i saw one at a small shopping center not to far from my place, i rolled right behind him and i wanted to give him a little rev but my cats took a dump on me last weekend and they were rattling under truck, but they're out now so my exhaust sounds meaner :devil: it's a black 06 but all of the grey pieces on the truck(front duct and ss emblems) are paint red and he has blacked out stock, which makes the truck looks pretty dope honestly... but i dont think the guys has any performance mods on it just has a really nice sounding sound system.but if i see again i'm gonna run his ass and see wat he got...

-Rob