Women Beware

So iam at work and my buddys and I get this text message. It read that women should avoid going to any walmart, due to the cause of a gang initiation and were threats of 3 women killed for initiation, and the threats weren't mentioned to what walmart or what state. Weird I know or just bullshit! But I just heard it was confirmed on the news, so don't know. Oh and my boss also got the text, our distric manager send it. I work at Sams club and I had numerous people ask me an about it and if it was true and safe. But who knows? Anybody else heard about this?

Yea seen it on the news. They said that it was a scam. and that it's been going around for a couple years now via email & txt.

But you never know in this day and age. Just bringing it up again may give some loser's idea's..

wow havent heard anything, do it wouldnt surprise me, i workd at target about a year ago as a security officer, and there are gang members that dont give a f%uck, they will do anything to get there point acroos, good thing i had my taser :D

My wife received a text message about this from her coworker. I am going to advise all the women I know to not go to Walmart alone just in case. You never can be too safe. If this is real, it's just another example of b!+ch a$$ness. If they went through with this it would only prove how cowardly they are because killing women doesn't make you a man.