Socal Meet "san Clemente"

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iam in to meet up in the morning, just have to get directions for that place. PM me the info.

i can use my nav to get there just gotta figure where to meet, i think we're gonna catch the 405 so probably meeting down my way would be good. there's a shopping center of the 91, maybe there. just gotta figure wat time...

its alright, just make sure you got some ruber left in those tires lol :rolleyes:

UH :confused: ok??? i'm guessing u saw an earlier post before i got my new tires???

ok cool so it's gonna be at Doheny Beach right.?. who is rolling from the LA area or close by, so we can meet up somewhere aand roll in together...

dammit this means i HAVE to wash the truck(maybe a quick wax too)...

-Rob

Hey Rob, I'm coming out of Van Nuys in the SF Valley. I'll roll in with you if you're down man. I'm taking I-5 down all the way so maybe we can meet close to your pad. -Aaron

I will be heading to this meet. I live here in Oceanside also.

cool man, me and motorcrossbin are metting at the Hungry Hunter Steakhouse1221 Vista Way

Oceanside, CA 92054 , along with other members from both sites, trie to be there before 10 am if you can. :flag::thumbs:

i can use my nav to get there just gotta figure where to meet, i think we're gonna catch the 405 so probably meeting down my way would be good. there's a shopping center of the 91, maybe there. just gotta figure wat time...

UH :confused: ok??? i'm guessing u saw an earlier post before i got my new tires???

ya i did, thats a 'phat' burnout man , awesome

Hey Rob, I'm coming out of Van Nuys in the SF Valley. I'll roll in with you if you're down man. I'm taking I-5 down all the way so maybe we can meet close to your pad. -Aaron

ok i'm still i little ways away from the I-5 but if you want from the I-5 just catch the 710-S to the 91-W and meet us at the shopping complex of the 91, you cant miss it as soon as you merge from the 710 it comes up. there a big Target and Bestbuy there

ya i did, thats a 'phat' burnout man , awesome

oh ok, lol... right on man thnx for the compliment...

-Rob