Hemi? What Hemi.

8 UR HMI

as most of u know i cant really run my truck right now, well at least go into boost. anyways today on the way back from class, theres this white dodge ram 1500 hemi behind me and i know he saw my plates. he kept reving his little stock motor and flowmasters up and down at the light. as we get on the hwy he blows past me and then slows down for me. MY TURN!!! i didnt go into boost but i got it spooled enough to hear and then as i drove past him i let off and my bov was loud!!. he pulled up next to me, (were doin about 65) and yelled " what the hell was that?" i just told him to read under the ss on the side. he gave me a :thumbs: and i exited to my apt.

not really a race but it was cool. :D

Edited by 8 UR HMI (see edit history)

haha. i had to. there are SO MANY dodge quad cab hemi's here. same thing happened today on the way back from autozone. there were 2 of them and both lined up next to me looking at me. i just laughed as he reved it and then turned down my street. they were like wtf? thought i was scared.

as most of u know i cant really run my truck right now, well at least go into boost. anyways today on the way back from class, theres this white dodge ram 1500 hemi behind me and i know he saw my plates. he kept reving his little stock motor and flowmasters up and down at the light. as we get on the hwy he blows past me and then slows down for me. MY TURN!!! i didnt go into boost but i got it spooled enough to hear and then as i drove past him i let off and my bov was loud!!. he pulled up next to me, (were doin about 65) and yelled " what the hell was that?" i just told him to read under the ss on the side. he gave me a :thumbs: and i exited to my apt.

not really a race but it was cool. :D

poor hemi

this is funny: "when the turbo spins, the bullshit ends"