Chase's 427 Lsx Twin Turbo Build

04CHASE

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta see what i can round up , i had to download my gopros to a friends computer at the throwdown because i ran out of room on the card. i didnt get to take any photos or vids since i was racing . I ended up winning the throwdown but lost the trans and possibly more on the last run of the road coarse. tranny fluid on the ground ,200 plus temps , something making a knocking and what felt like transfercase chain slip on my launchs . ill be tearing into it on monday .

gotta see what i can round up , i had to download my gopros to a friends computer at the throwdown because i ran out of room on the card. i didnt get to take any photos or vids since i was racing . I ended up winning the throwdown but lost the trans and possibly more on the last run of the road coarse. tranny fluid on the ground ,200 plus temps , something making a knocking and what felt like transfercase chain slip on my launchs . ill be tearing into it on monday .

daaaauuuuummmmmm :sick:

whats the deal with everybody blowing into the cones ? stopping test?

Yes, its an acceleration stopping test. 1000' between the boxes. Lowest et wins.... I could post up pics of them coming short and rolling into the box, but that would be boring....

Yes, its an acceleration stopping test. 1000' between the boxes. Lowest et wins.... I could post up pics of them coming short and rolling into the box, but that would be boring....

Plus it proves there not afraid to go all out.

Chase,

love the build thing is a monster.....

How hard was it swapping to an LS computer?

The wiring etc

He is useing the stock pcm, which is a sencond gen 1mb ls1 pcm... he is using an injector driver for the low impedance injectors he is running.