Chase's 427 Lsx Twin Turbo Build

04CHASE

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude... your crazy! what made you decide you wanted to do this?

i was at the limits of my old blower setup . a 4l80 was needed and if your going with 4l80 may as well get power it can take. i also lifted a head and pulling the motor was just as easy as taking off the heads imo. and i want to run 10's with ease and go low 10's if i want to push it. just the addiction for more power.

• 3 weeks later...

daym i didn't even know you were through with the 370, But i knew YOU would eventually go bigger haha. What are you gonna run for the twins? Any chance we'll see 9's? Its about time haha. G'luck bro.

just the laggin builder . the motor should have been done by now.

i have other things im trying to get finished as well . but ill have them done at the rate of the builder though.

Did he give you a set time it be finished???

its a friend of mine that builds lsx motors for all the big sand cars. he is giving me a great deal and he is a friend so im not worried. it will be done right just in time. im also not in a huge hurry since summer time is almost here and im trying to get a new spot for the truck to sleep and under go surgery.

• 4 weeks later...
gettin anywhere on this yet?

not really . builder just moved buildings. and im not in a hurry . im working on getting a house so this isnt my main concern. i did just get my other project finished so this is next on my list of to do things.