Anyone Run 275/60r20s

rattlindodge

I'm currently running 275/60/20 on my truck with a 2/3 drop right now. The front is a spindle drop. I'll put up a pick to let you see what it looks like. Only problem I've run into is the front rub the inside fender well. These tires and rims came from the dealer I bought it from I am planning on changing the size when these tires wear out. Hope this helps

TruckandCamaropics003.jpg

TruckandCamaropics005.jpg

post-8848-1236976772_thumb.jpg

Yup to those that said it. The front is supposed to ride on the bump stops because it is a torsion bar suspension. It basically makes the front progressively stiffer the more you compress it.

Your problem may also be the rear. Mine was lowered 3.5" in the back and the rear axle was sitting on the bump stop. I drove from SoCal to Seattle like that and my back was killing me when I arrived. I took out the bracket for the rear bump stop and attacned the bump stop directly to the frame. This gave me about 2" of clearance between the bump stop and the axle. The ride difference was amazing and the truck handles much better.

mine looks close to your truck, cyriusmuscle, but i think my rear is lower? Mine also rubs the inner fender wells,mostly in reverse, but im gonna pull my inner fender wells and do some reconfiguration on the inner fenders, and i think with this size tire, 4.56s would better suit this torque lacking motor?

• 5 years later...