Intimidator Ss 3 Piece Wing

eddieo818

haha i told him id buy 2 for 150 each and he sent me a counteroffer of 175 each.... i think thats as low as hell go 175 +11 shipping is still a hell of a deal............ for somethign worth 600 on gm parts direct....... i just need to find the hardware 2 mount these...... but if u can get him to go lower ill buy 2!! so u can put me on there last i checked he had like 45 more of these .. and the thing ends on feb 29th

the way these are selling, he will no dobt relist.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well dammit put me on the list aswell!!! thats $175 shipped right??? cant beat that price!!!

-Rob

not solid on the 175 price yet it could be alot or a lil less depending on how many we get. Shipping is about 11 bucks more i think.

Okay as you guys have seen on the other thread there is a guy from ebay selling New in box Intimidator SS spoiler wing complete minus hardware for about 200.00+shipping. I have sent him an email about getting a Group Purchase together at a discounted price. As of right now I would like to see who would be interested so I can send him a list of how many we are looking to buy.

Shipping price will be per each individuals location.

At the moment I still dont have a price Im still waiting for his responce

1. OneslickSilvy

2. NashSS (silveradoss.com)

3. BlaskSSS46 (silveradoss.com)

4.Junior06 (PT.net.)

5.10zin (silveradoss.com)

6.10zin (silveradoss.com)

7. Mean05 (silveradoss.com)

8. BlkssnCpt (silveradoss.com)

Come on guys get your names up!!!!

Added :cheers:

posted this in the original thread, but I'll post here as well. I just got off the phone with a chevy dealer, and he sadi that there is no "kit" for the hardware, he only shows four bolts and four nuts and you have to buy a pack of ten each, also, he sadi something about "brackets" that are only available with the spoiler. i bought one last night and just emailed the seller and asked him about the brackets, so when I find out, I will pass on the info. If there are no brackets with the spoiler, then were s.o.l. Anybody have any other info, please post up. thanks

posted this in the original thread, but I'll post here as well. I just got off the phone with a chevy dealer, and he sadi that there is no "kit" for the hardware, he only shows four bolts and four nuts and you have to buy a pack of ten each, also, he sadi something about "brackets" that are only available with the spoiler. i bought one last night and just emailed the seller and asked him about the brackets, so when I find out, I will pass on the info. If there are no brackets with the spoiler, then were s.o.l. Anybody have any other info, please post up. thanks

the brackets arent a big deal they are just a small 1" long x 2" wide L plate with 3 holes drilled on them for the screws to go through two holes at the bottom of the L and 1 hole on top.

good, that's what I was hoping for! thanks

Actually, I just got an email from the seller, they DO NOT come with brackets, so if anybody has any pics of the brackets, or can make 'em, let me know. Thanks

Edited by BlkSilveradoSS03 (see edit history)

Okay as you guys have seen on the other thread there is a guy from ebay selling New in box Intimidator SS spoiler wing complete minus hardware for about 200.00+shipping. I have sent him an email about getting a Group Purchase together at a discounted price. As of right now I would like to see who would be interested so I can send him a list of how many we are looking to buy.

1. OneslickSilvy

4.Junior06 (PT.net.)

9. essess (silveradoss.com)

+ 1 more.

Wow SSS.com is in the lead.

1. OneslickSilvy

4.Junior06 (PT.net.)

9. essess (silveradoss.com)

10. SuperchargedSS