Console Swap

timtactical

Not sure if there are any SS out there with a center jump seat, just throwing this out there. I really love the console instead of the jump seat. I got the console off ebay I believe it came from a yukon or something, it not a one piece. Kinda pissed it doesnt exactly match but it looks alot better in person. It went in really easy had to remove the seats and mounted the console frame under the seats then reinstalled the seats. Oh, and as for the carpet and the duct tape and the shitty tile and the rusty metal in the first two pics im in the marines and live in some shitty berracks for now. Thanks for voting for Obama now im really getting the shaft.

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

Edited by timtactical (see edit history)

Well I dont believe that is the correct console for 03-06 trucks looks more like a 2000-02 console and i think your missing the inner frame.(not sure though i have never installed that kinda console) oh and the 03-06 console is one piece and you have get a glove box trim for the console.

If you dont mind me asking how much did that cost? I only ask cuz the ones ive seen

on ebay are way to high and dont come with the brackets. I got mine for 125 at a local

junk yard and that's including the trim peice for the passenger side.

This one came with everything frame and all. Paid 225 plus shipping. I think I am going to die it black might look a little better. Im not really going for the factory exact, mostly going with fuctionality with out having to change alot. Just bolted right in.

Edited by timtactical (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...