Drl Blinkers

catdaddy300

A while back i did a write up on how to make your DRLs into blinkers but when i did the write up it did not turn out the way i wanted it too yes the DRLs blinked with the blinkers but i wanted the light to do everything the blinker did and i redid my lights and this is the results...... what i did is get a another blinker harness and wire it with the the other blinker and here you gopost-14949-1234571996_thumb.jpgpost-14949-1234572120_thumb.jpgpost-14949-1234572192_thumb.jpg

post-14949-1234572296_thumb.jpg and i had to have one with the new 6 high look!!!!

yeah ill have to get back on here on day and repost the other one i did for the people who have and like DRLs where you get to have DRLs that work but when you put on your turn signal the DRLs blink also...... it was pretty kool but thanks i like it!!!

Is there any way to have your drl's on with your headlights, but not have them hooked up to the parking lights/blinkers? Basically I want to be able to control my even at night.

Also the truck looks killer with the "6 high look"

Edited by delay18 (see edit history)