Fog Lights

IndySilveradoSS

I realize this is an old post but i was wondering how you wired ur fogs in? Did you run a switch or something else?

our truck should already come with the wiring harness built in, all you need is the dash switch and the relay that goes in the fuse box. On mine, I didn't even need the bcm programmed to run the foglights... some do. FYI, I use the foglight circuit to run my transcooler efans.

• 3 weeks later...

Im new to this site and forums in general so bare with me!

im interested in installing fog lights on my ss and delayed because i was sure there would be a factory installed harness, to my understanding there is? and installing the factory switch and relay is easy enough but how did you find the lose wire for the lights?

Mine were around the area where the fogs would originally go. I just crawled under the truck and looked around for a 2-way connectors that was taped back or zip tied back (mine were zip tied). I can't really tell you exactly were though sorry. Just get under there and look around.

Edited by Bluestreak04 (see edit history)

Im new to this site and forums in general so bare with me!

im interested in installing fog lights on my ss and delayed because i was sure there would be a factory installed harness, to my understanding there is? and installing the factory switch and relay is easy enough but how did you find the lose wire for the lights?

mine were zip tied also. just look around your frame thats were i found mine