Fog Lights

IndySilveradoSS

in order to install them you will need to cut the air ducts on the front bumper a good bit just make sure you cut only a little bit at a time so you dont cut too muchif you like hold off like a day or too i can take some pics of mine and post them on here!!!

yeah man i took some pics but they came out not very helpful but there really is nothing to the fog lights really.....there are holes on in the front bumper(the metal part) were you bolt it in and as for the ducts you will have to cut about an inch to an inch and a half (best way to do this is a little bit at a time) until it fits right.........that's really it for getting them on there now the downside is that the ducts in the bumper are like 200 dollars each or some other god awful number and the other is that the light doesn't really sit right with the light or atleast mine doesnt so the light shines throught the space in the air duct and the bumper.

i think theres a difference between the SS bumper cover and like that street concept one because when i "tested mine out" there was no way they were going in there without cutting unless u made a bracket that made the fogs sit farther under the truck......hey but i may be wrong

i understand what you were cat daddy, when i started to install mine, i found that if I took a plate, and drilled two holes in to to attach at the bumper, and two more holes in the other end to attach the fog lights, that it wil butt up against the back of the brake duct housing. I figure with hid's, that it'll never get hot enough to melt the duct or the grill, so idk, my hurdle right now is finding a harness. all these chevy silverados out there, and none in the junkyards!! i'll post up pics when I get the install done,supposed to be 50 here tomorrow!!

When it comes to wiring, we installed a 4hi kit http://www.painlessperformance.com/webcata...earchAll=Trucks

to the lows, so the fogs were always on when the low beams were on.

or you could use something like this http://www.painlessperformance.com/webcata...earchAll=Trucks

if you want to have a switch to control it.

hey screw painless wiring do the dideo method like me and you can get the fog lights on when you turn the brights on because if you wire your fog lights up at least for me anyway your fog lights come on with the low beam but will shut off when you turn your high beams off by the way it only costs like 1 dollor