Spray On Liner

what do u guys prefer for the spray on bed liners? rhino lining or line-ex i have a hard topcover with a carpet now but i always have the cover off to haul my bikes and the carpet has gotten trashed. thanks for the suggestions in advance

ive got line-x love it

We have Rhino, Line X, Armourthane and Bulldog plus a few others up North, But the Armourthane is a nice product that when cured stays a bit softer than some of the others and cleans up back to like new very easy and also keeps items from slidding around better also vs the other brands that where cured become very hard and also hard to wash even dust off, and if items aren't tied down they just slide around.

Look into the Line-X Extra, it's suppose to be shinier than the regular. I've had the regular Line-X since Aug 2003 and my SS sits outside 24/7 and it isn't as black as it was for the first few years, but there are no gouges or scrapes in it. I think you can even get it color matched to your SS.

Anything but Duplicolor!! should have done line-x or rhino myself!! the duplicolor paint/roll on liner fades in a week or 2 in the deasert sun, it chips off easy(loading furniture) even with proper prep work.

Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)

Pic of my liner..love it..big props to Chris (morque41)

IMG_2211.jpg

looks good brad. if you dont mind me asking. where did you get the ss for the bed at or was it paint,spray ect...

Justin,,,its an inlay..Chris would have to give specifics but its part of the bed liner..Its grey all the way thru that way if you gouge it out its still grey...They make a stencil and use that.

Thanks Danny..lol thats a really old pic..hence grey tails,bumper etc..

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)