Operation "blackout"

mattshs2005

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man i need a new boat anchor can i have your grill for one. It would look better on the bottom of a lake i think. :lol:

dang that was a low blow!! but funny... i would keep the grill its different, but you should do the antenna delete thou.

100 for lense covers

150 for grille

140 for wheels (thats the "know someone" discount)

80 to dismount and remount and balance

30 or so for fusion spray paint to spray front air ducts, third brake light, ss badges, and exhaust tips.

20 for tint for headlights

120 for window tint

30 for license plate cover

about 670 total.

truck came out pretty clean man...dnt like the grill but what can i do its your truck!!! so where u get the license plate cover??? nice truck!!!!

Looks amazing! I've been wanting to do this from day 1, just don't have the extra money for it... Seems I need to spend faster than I can save...

Anyway, many kudos! Can't say I like the grille, but it would be a boring forum if we all had the same tastes, I say keep it... A+! :)

Edited by page305 (see edit history)

...NEW GRILLE IS ON ORDER with bowtie in front...

what grille did you order.

it's your truck, you can do whatever you would like. but the whole reason, imo, to change the appearance of the truck is to be original and make people admire your truck. on the other hand, you can't please everyone. personally, i don't like your current grille. everyone is entitled to their opinion "hating" or not.

is your grille gloss or flat? if it is gloss, i'd say paint it flat and see if the will change some minds. the smallest adjustment can make a huge difference on how the grille "flows" with the rest of the truck

i am getting this one

new grille

not because a lot of people on here doesnt like it either. If that was the case i would have thrown my stock one back on 5 months ago lol.

I love being original and i love how my truck came out and have no complaints whatsoever! Thanks for all the compliments and suggestions guys :cheers:

i am getting this one

new grille

not because a lot of people on here doesnt like it either. If that was the case i would have thrown my stock one back on 5 months ago lol.

I love being original and i love how my truck came out and have no complaints whatsoever! Thanks for all the compliments and suggestions guys :cheers:

that ones way cooler :thumbs: