My Build Thread

JSTAL

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i got the kit. I cleaned it up and started modifying it. I did some coating on the cold pipes and im sending off the manifolds and down pipes to get Ceramic coated black. Here are some pics of the kit cleaned up. Dan and i talked alot about a 370 or 408 so we shall see. also im gonna do a 80e and 14 bolt rear end.

e6ea39b0.jpg

before

5276417c.jpg

after

7623d1d3.jpg

before

9cc613cc.jpg

yes thats dannys middle finger lol

b54284b5.jpg

c652a8b6.jpg

72e5a554.jpg

0d9d453d.jpg

27cb0113.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok guys i sent off the housings manifolds and down pipes to be coated. I also ordered injectors and arp studs. Only hiccup is the guy from ebay i ordered the arp stuff from is being shady. its been 17 day sense purchase and i havent recieved the product. I always use pay pal

ok guys i sent off the housings manifolds and down pipes to be coated. I also ordered injectors and arp studs. Only hiccup is the guy from ebay i ordered the arp stuff from is being shady. its been 17 day sense purchase and i havent recieved the product. I always use pay pal

CHANGE YOUR SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Made some good progress today. I made mounting brackets for the air to air intercooler and installed it. I also finished bolting up the down pipe and waste gates. Finally today i relocated my pcm and e fan J box. I hade to trim the pcm mount and make new L backets to mount it to the fuse box. I also was able to get the front Baer brakes on as well.

IMG_3217.jpg

IMG_3221.jpg

IMG_3223.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_3219.jpg

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)