Amber DRL`s

buffle

Bill, your just lucky I didnt drag with out my tonneau cover on!! If I could have raced at the weight it was on sunday, I think you would be singing a different tune!!LOL!! Ohh, and sunday, I think I could have even beaten the so called faster white color after the bridge incident :P Take care and hopefully I didnt hurt your feelings Bill, I know how you get :fume::lol:

Charlie,

Well seeing how I weighed your truck and mine, your truck being about 5200 with you in it, and then mine at 5900 without the spare, I would think that you would want a rematch. Tell you what I am going to do for you. Be at my house at 1445 on Friday, we will take your tonneau cover off, your spare tire off, hell we can even pull out your back seat and get you down to 5160 with you in it. I will race you at full weight, 22's on, hard tonneau, rear seat, spare and be at about 5960. So I will give you a 800 pound advantage, good for about 8 tenths. When you still loose, I don't want to hear any excuses. :smash:

And as far as beating my lightning with the blower belt off?? :nono: I could always just spray a 200 shot and put you were you belong, far behind me. haha :devil: With having 2 power adders, you always have a backup. lol

Let me know about Friday, It would be good to see you and Kristen again before you move to Florida.

There is nothing wrong with a little trash talk, it is all in good fun and I get a kick out of it. :thumbs:

Bill-03-SD

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill, I dont know about stripping the truck down to racing weight the day before I have to move, dont worry, I really didnt mean to hurt your feelings, I know how much it pisses you off to lose, which would happen(5,200 vs. 6,100)!! :lol: I am not really sure if we will be able to stop by on friday, I will talk it over with Kristin and see what goes on with the movers. I might be able to stop by thursday around 4 or so, just give me a call and let me know.

Archived