Amber DRL`s

buffle

OK, since I started the crap here I think I have a bit of a perspective to share.

My comments about the red ones being faster was "joking".

It all seemed to be OK, even the newbie comments would not have offended me(I'm a newbie as well), but then somebody started calling names. I think the "Super Dick" comment was over the line, even with that Dave was very docile in his come back. Buffle you seem to be the one that is taking offense here and trying to turn this sour. It was all joking until YOU called someone a DICK.

I see no harrasment going on other than you started something and Dave finished it, learn from it and go on.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Super Dave I`ve got your newbie hangin!

This post is what started it. The reference to the color of SS is a long running joke, you apparently took it the wrong way. If I thought you were so insecure that a slam on being a newbie or having a red SS would piss you off, I never would have posted it. You are the one who got offensive. Please accept my apologies for offending you, you really should learn to laugh with us instead of losing your temper.

RDSS has a red SS and he didn't blow up.... and he was ragging me for picking on you. No harm done.

Hopefully this will end this childish display of vulgarities before we both get kicked off of the message board.

Sincerely,

SuperDave (not Super Dick)

Hey Guys,

I apologize to everyone for the way this post turned out. I'm not a trouble maker by nature. And never intended for anyones feelings to get hurt. I do enjoy cutting up, and poking fun, and can usually take it pretty well. I wish I could say the same for other members, of the "newer" standing.

DCairns is doing his job to keep this G rated, and I'm sorry I put him in the position to have to step in. I'm ashamed I even replied to the inmature post. I though it was over the line, and spouted off. I will try not to do that in the future.

This site is great and brings a lot of SS fans hours of enjoyment, I wouldn't ever do anything on purpose to jeopardize that.

Again, please accept my apologies. Quote from the great group WAR: "Why Can't We Be Friends"....

David. :cheers:

Sorry I flew off the handle, should have dropped it. Lost my temper which is tough on an old man. The opinions expressed by most say that I was out of line, I will take this to heart and try to make this the best site I can ..........again my apologies buffle

Sorry I flew off the handle, should have dropped it. Lost my temper which is tough on an old man. The opinions expressed by most say that I was out of line, I will take this to heart and try to make this the best site I can ..........again my apologies buffle

That works for me. Just forget about it man and just try to have a sense of humor about things next time, everybody here likes to joke around.

I rode in an L sunday and it was probably the badest L I will ever see or ride in. It would be a hard decision if Bill said he would trade his for L for my SS. Bill, let me know if you want to trade, I leave on saturday, so it should give you some time to think on it!! :seeya: !!

I rode in an L sunday and it was probably the badest L I will ever see or ride in. It would be a hard decision if Bill said he would trade his for L for my SS. Bill, let me know if you want to trade, I leave on saturday, so it should give you some time to think on it!! :seeya: !!

HaHa Charlie,

Why would I want a Slow A$$ (RED SS) :lol::devil: You cant even beat my tow vehicle that I use to bring the Lightning out for real competition with it. :fume:

Are you Red like that slow thing you call a sport truck yet??? :thumbs:

All in fun my friend, I had to try to get a little bit of humor back in this thread. :cheers:

Oh, and just to put an end to the fastest color thing

White is the fastest, then black comes in second, after that you guys can fight over what order red and Blue are in.

If you say that they didn't make a white SS, I will just tell you that they did make a White Lightning, nothing more to say. haha

Have fun guys, this is a cool site regardless of what you drive. :cool:

Bill-03-SD

Bill, your just lucky I didnt drag with out my tonneau cover on!! If I could have raced at the weight it was on sunday, I think you would be singing a different tune!!LOL!! Ohh, and sunday, I think I could have even beaten the so called faster white color after the bridge incident :P Take care and hopefully I didnt hurt your feelings Bill, I know how you get :fume::lol:

Archived