Chicago Area Gtg,zippy & Fast4popper Doing Some Work!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already been down that road huh! :jester:

Not really- it's just I know her friends... and I'll have more fun if I'm at the slipper :) maybe Chris and spill the beans and blurt it out to my wife later on :P hahahahahahahahaha. You know I'm just playing Chris... I know how bad you felt about it.

Not really- it's just I know her friends... and I'll have more fun if I'm at the slipper :) maybe Chris and spill the beans and blurt it out to my wife later on :P hahahahahahahahaha. You know I'm just playing Chris... I know how bad you felt about it.

yeah that sucked ass. i felt so stupid!

yeah that sucked ass. i felt so stupid!

I don't think he got in THAT much trouble. I'm lucky like that too- I have a wife that's (for the most part) understanding- Atleast when it comes to other naked women! I've just found it's easier to tell her I'm going- than have her find out after the fact.

I don't think he got in THAT much trouble. I'm lucky like that too- I have a wife that's (for the most part) understanding- Atleast when it comes to other naked women! I've just found it's easier to tell her I'm going- than have her find out after the fact.

yeah, mine says either she knows i am going, or she finds out later after i have snuck off and did it anyway. she understands I need to do my thing, but she also says, dont expect any when i get home. :confused:

yeah, mine says either she knows i am going, or she finds out later after i have snuck off and did it anyway. she understands I need to do my thing, but she also says, dont expect any when i get home. :confused:

That's just unfair!!!

im coming in the ss and bringing a buddy with if you guys dont care.. but need to know if everyone is meeting that friday or is everyone going to meet sat.. also i need directions on where this thing is going down... Hopefully get a tune from Zippy as well instead of a mail order...

im coming in the ss and bringing a buddy with if you guys dont care.. but need to know if everyone is meeting that friday or is everyone going to meet sat.. also i need directions on where this thing is going down... Hopefully get a tune from Zippy as well instead of a mail order...

No one will mind. I'm also sure Zippy will be able to hook you up.

man i really am gettin itchy to have my ss back, even though i wont bring her out till spring i just want to see the finished product!

UGH! hope its ready for this meet!

anyway, yeah come on up, we are all equal oppertunity hecklers!