Chicago Area Gtg,zippy & Fast4popper Doing Some Work!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hows that for timing?! almost on CUE!sounds like a decent turn out coming to brents. Rich and I are in. we are heading to see my lil red SS and if its ready, it will be there snug under its freshly purchased Wolf cover and safe from the elements. but i might take it out to play.

I am just gonna screw this whole post up!

Edited by fast4popper (see edit history)

hows that for timing?! almost on CUE!sounds like a decent turn out coming to brents. Rich and I are in. we are heading to see my lil red SS and if its ready, it will be there snug under its freshly purchased Wolf cover and safe from the elements. but i might take it out to play.

I am just gonna screw this whole post up!

I wanted to see your truck before you even had all this stuff done and now im really anxious to see it. I just hope I can make it up for the weekend. Is this strickly ss guys or would we be able to bring a friend with?

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

I wanted to see your truck before you even had all this stuff done and now im really anxious to see it. I just hope I can make it up for the weekend. Is this strickly ss guys or would we be able to bring a friend with?

this isnt ss only related. we aint like that. we might give em flack if he drives a furd or a dudge, but its all good.

I never get on here enough anymore! I'm planning on coming... as Chris said- hopefully NOT in the SS. (But for good reasons) Anyways- I have a brand new drop kit for an AWD 03 SS with Belltech Nitro2 shocks if anyone is interested. It's all brand new in boxes. I was gonna throw it on last year at a GTG but ended up not getting the parts shipped in time... and they've sat around ever since, and now that my SS is turning into (a work truck) as Chris calls it- there's really no sense in putting the drop on. I know I'd like it... but my mind is elsewhere lately... something faster with an LS3 :) Let me know if anyone is interested.

P.S. The roof is crazy noisy... your gonna wanna spend the money on 3 sheets to do it... and while your at it you can do all 4 doors like me :) That was a fun day!

yeah its been a while since he was online. the man is busy and i cant blame him, sometimes life takes over, i mean getting married and building a house all in the same summer will take its toll on a man.

glad to see you "back" PDB.!! cant wait to get together the end of Feb! for sure it will be gooooo times!

so if i came up how much would i be looking at to spend on getting the roof done and maybe even the doors? my truck is crazy noisy and i would like to get this done because im sure if i did i would be alot happier and i would also be alot happier with some 22's but thats a little to much money for me right now.

party at PDB's!!! thanks for the invite! i call the sweet seat in the jacuzzi!

HAHA- we can party at my place- the Hot tub only seats 6-8 though- and I'll be damed if the first time I have 8 people in it they are all guys!!!