Chicago Area Gtg,zippy & Fast4popper Doing Some Work!

sounds like a busy weekend, you better get some more of that Dicken's Cider energy drink!

I want some! or at least one can.

I cant wait, i talked to PDB last night, he should have his new toy by then. he is trying. I also called Matt, but he is stripping his SS. so who wants some brakes?

I only have 1 can left,and I think they discontinued it,but if you want it,it's your's!

Too many times I've said "So do any of you girls want some of my Dicken's Cider ?" And then they took me up on it!!!........the drink of course!

Edited by allballz57 (see edit history)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have 1 can left,and I think they discontinued it,but if you want it,it's your's!

Too many times I've said "So do any of you girls want some of my Dicken's Cider ?" And then they took me up on it!!!........the drink of course!

I want a can! I thought that was just a Bob & Tom commercial, not a real product.

well good news i found someone that will work for me that weekend. now all i need to do is figure out what to add to make the trip worth it.

seeing our smiling faces isnt worth it? :)

I am willing to do a few (2) headliners with deadening, and also i can get killer pricing on HID kits as well as do the quad headlight mod if you want it done. lemme know.

also i know myself, Rich and Zippy are stayin a few miles down the road in Peru Ill, at the farifield inn if anyone wants to come our way, also i think Brent (allballz) is buying the first round at the silver slipper saloon!

id would love to make it up. I need some sound deadening on the back of the cab. I don't think the roof would be an issue but how much would I be looking at? id really like to get this done.

You would be surprised how noisy the roof is,you can tell a night and day difference with it done.And while its down...cover it with suede :D

I'm sure chris will chime in...........3.........2..........1..............

You would be surprised how noisy the roof is,you can tell a night and day difference with it done.And while its down...cover it with suede :D

I'm sure chris will chime in...........3.........2..........1..............

BLAST OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roof is stupid noisy. if you come out, you will see. just a simple tap on your roof and then tap on Brents. or Bonji's or someones that has been done. its insane difference

so lets make this interesting! The dude with the most pics of strippers with their trucks get a free lapdance!!! Compliments of the loser of course. :drool:

I don't have that kind of money :( lol. Guess ill have to win :)