Chicago Area Gtg,zippy & Fast4popper Doing Some Work!

Chicago area get together weekend of FEB 28. Zippy will be in town that weekend and doing tunes at my place.Chris (Fast4popper) will also be here doing headliners and various electrical work. pm me for directions,or if you have any questions.

Edited by allballz57 (see edit history)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there last year. Great group of guys, espeacially Brent for putting up with us.

I wish I could make it down there again, I've got some E-fans to install :cry:

Too bad you can't make it,I think we did a couple sets of e-fans when you where here,didn't we?

when i can afford it.....The trans has to come out so i figure may as well do it right and get the level 5 upgrade so this doesn't happen again. Going to be expensive at a bad time with my job.

I understand that,work is real slow for me right now and my parts list just keeps growing.

I MIGHT have a freshly painted red SS in tow if my painter pulls it off! yes i know, towing it aint cool but with the money on fresh paint, i cant ruin it before i get it home!

I will be there with bells on my toes, i have also invited PDB to come down, he said he might have his new Vette IN-TOW with him for ZIPPy to play with :) come one SUMMER time!

sounds like a busy weekend, you better get some more of that Dicken's Cider energy drink!

I want some! or at least one can.

I cant wait, i talked to PDB last night, he should have his new toy by then. he is trying. I also called Matt, but he is stripping his SS. so who wants some brakes?