"lucky Fourteen" Z06 Brake Upgrade

supersub

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guy's I understand the cost is an issue. I hope you can understand the cost that went into making these:

I decided to make a bracket specificly for the 15" Rotor that I found to work best for these New "slick & sick" vette Calipers.

In order to do it right I hired A professional machine shop,using a professional machinist to come up with this bracket,several prototypes were created,fitted,then a final piece was produced.then I had to produce a minimum just to keep the price within reality.

Unfortunatly the price you pay includeds all the things listed above,their time,materials used,anodizing,hardware,shipping and paypal fees.

after all is done I will be lucky to get a 7% return on my money over and above everything else.

So that being said, I guess i am not in it for the money,I am just sharing my efforts with those who wish to have what i have.

A better truck.

For anyone looking i have the front Brake pads for the C6 Vett calipers, all 12 of them. Hawk HPS and if you buy today ill do them for 105 shipped and will ship them off tommorrow. Look in my for-sale thread for the pictures.

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)