"lucky Fourteen" Z06 Brake Upgrade

supersub

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd check in since its been a week since the last post in here. Any progress bro or is the operator still mia? haha

Nope he is back. Flight was delayed due to bad weather in PA, so he says. Might have a small run if all goes well by next week as long as the boss man doesn't kick us off the machine to use it for "a real job."

Nope he is back. Flight was delayed due to bad weather in PA, so he says. Might have a small run if all goes well by next week as long as the boss man doesn't kick us off the machine to use it for "a real job."

Nice, Just got my new wheels and my rusted tiny rotors and calipers are beggin to be replaced haha. Lookin forward to any updates!

I got a question for the guys that already have the supersub brackets already installed. The spindles I have to mock things up has a slightly raised section around the mounting surface from the original casting, raising the bracket slightly up. Did anyone else come across this?

I got a question for the guys that already have the supersub brackets already installed. The spindles I have to mock things up has a slightly raised section around the mounting surface from the original casting, raising the bracket slightly up. Did anyone else come across this?

If it's what I'm thinking of, yes. On my stock spindles, I had to put a very slight bevel on the edge of the brackets to just clear it.

If it's what I'm thinking of, yes. On my stock spindles, I had to put a very slight bevel on the edge of the brackets to just clear it.

Thats exactly what I was planning on doing to them . I want them to be totally no modification free. Just bolt on and go. Thanks for the quick reply Bear.