"lucky Fourteen" Z06 Brake Upgrade

supersub

Well i feel it has come to an end.

For those of you that have this set up on your trucks already know. Spread the word!. Now only fourteen people will have this set-up on their trucks,and suv's. Several of them are currently out and about. Some installed, and some waitng to install them. This has been shown to be an affordable "Big Brake" build as you buy set-up.

I was one of the first of them to install these calipers on our trucks,pushed thru some hurdles and well....Let's just say I was the First to use 15" Rotors with the Zo6 6-piston calipers.I ended up producing my own brackets for these 15 Rotor's. A few others inquired upon this and wished to have the same.

I have made a total of Fourteen Pair several have been sold already. Some are already driving on them,and so far very pleased with there individual outcomes. Others are still building there sets.

Who will complete the finel few sets? The "LUCKY FEW" I would like to say!

The brackets are solid billit cnc'd aluminum,hard anodized black. Hardware is included and are designed to fit our trucks with the 15" Rotors

ONLY.

They are for the front only. they allow the maximum amount of pad contact without grinding anything and most of all not rubbing on anything.

They are a direct bolt on for STOCK Spindles. Mods will be needed for A/M Spindles.(Some have done this already)

The Calipers can be had on ebay for some times a very great deal.

Brake pads will need to be purchased,sometimes come with the calipers,which make it a great deal.

Banjo bolts,and crush washers from the Z06 Calipers are also needed,and avail from your local gm dealer.

(hurry they may be going out of business)lol!

Most have also installed Stainless Brake lines also.

As for the Rotors, They are 15" "Big boys" they are from a well known manufacture,those that have them know how bad ass they are!

they will be available,well for as long as that Large Reputable Manufacture stay's in business.(lifetime)

Once the remaining brackets are sold,those who bought them will recieve the info needed to obtain those 15" rotors at there best possible pricing. You will not be required to buy them from me,you can call your local speed shop, or who ever can get you the best deal.

The great thing about this is the ones who have them will be the ONLY one's who have them!

How great is that!

I Have miscalculated on hardware and do not have enough to finish the last three sets, easily obtained on your own.

******Reduced price****** 260.00 shipped. I have (3) three sets left, missing hardware *****Reduced Price*****

CIMG1668.jpg

For those that want them for there NNBS i can mill them down for the proper fitment. 15" Rotors are also avail for the them as well.

once there gone, there GONE.

For those wishing to install matching rear calipers, at this time you will need to get them from the other person making similiar brackets for these calipers.

I am sorry but i have invested to much time and especially too much money.

Ray

" LUCKY FOURTEEN"

Edited by supersub (see edit history)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic