Car Show Board Ideas

BOOSTD1

I have a display that i put together at each judged car show........

HPIM0774.jpg

My truck is in the center.....

HPIM0895.jpg

My truck is on the right......

HPIM0817.jpg

My display has a few different things...my original window sticker, certificate of origin, and a list of performance modifications. I also have a couple of plaques and a trophy I display, along with a 2008 SilveradoSS.com calendar(miss September 2008). I also display the original dealer brochure, and a custom photo board that I had made.

Make sure it is big enough for people to read. Include nice pics of the truck along with any mods if any. If no mods then list the things about the truck that make it different from the rest. If you are doing it yourself use a nice looking script for the lettering. Either lean it against the truck if you do not have an easel, but make sure it is somewhere so people can walk up to the truck. usually against one side of the front bumper. Have categories. engine, interior, paint....stuff like that. Good luck.

Here's mine. They're laminated, mounted on 1/2" foam core and edge taped. For a 20' x 20' display I use 2 signs.

I think they work best if they're high enough to be easily read without stooping down to read them.

DSC04479-1.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

Please be sure to post photos of what you come up with.